Thursday, September 9, 2010







No post again, but been keeping to myself a bit. Lots going on, including a new studio space, I managed to rent out an old factory in an industrial area not to far from the woods. I will still be living up hear but I cant wait to have a new space with all rooms for my art ! Stoked. Ill put in some shots next month wen I get to move in. Also some images for my next show, it's a two man experimental thing me and my friend Andrew have been wanting to throw together for a year or so now. We decided to hit our friends up at nine lives gallery to host the exhibition. Dates are now all set, - October 28 - Which is rad for us because we get to see some amazing artist run shows as the www.bari.com.au/ is on. Our show is titled 'The Water Mountain Experiments' hope if your in the Brisbane area you can pop in.
+